Call for Expression of interest for Face-to-Face fundraising with structural donors
Stichting War Child Holland (War Child) is a non-governmental organisation, investing in a peaceful future for children affected by armed conflict by focusing on education, psychosocial support and enhanced protection. War Child operates in 16 countries around the world. Our Head Office is based in Amsterdam. Please refer to www.warchildholland.org (or www.warchild.nl ) for further details of our work.
Purpose and Scope
To grow in numbers of Friends (structural donors), War Child uses different channels for acquisition. Face to Face is an important channel to acquire new donors.
The purpose of this Call is to solicit competitive proposals from qualified agencies who will, on the basis of framework arrangement, support War Child Holland to recruit qualitative structural Friends. The quality of the new friends is of high importance
Key requirements include:
- A pay-back time which is not higher than 13 month with credit arrangement for compensation on unsuccessful direct debit at 0, 1, and 2 direct debits.
- Capable of recruiting at least 3,000 new Friends on a yearly basis; we will start with a pilot of 1,000 friends.
- Preferably being able to provide life dashboard to War Child via an online dashboard. Or if not possible a weekly report of the new friends;
- Must work within the advertisement code fieldmarketing;
- Must have a compliance plan;
- At least 80%, preferable 100%, of the acquisition is done via Door to Door;
- . Dropout percentage of donors in the first 3 months under 15%.
- War Child Holland is primarily looking for agencies currently active, or who are able to work, in the Netherlands.
For War Child, it is of great importance to get more new structural Friends aboard. For the simple reason that children in War need help for a longer period of time to have a lasting impact on their psychosocial well-being.
War Chid operates with low-cost aim, and pricing is therefore a key component in our bid evaluation process.
War Child also accepts pro-bono services and goods.
How to apply
This opportunity is open to all qualified companies. Interested parties are advised to contact War Child email@example.com to obtain the Prequalification Questionnaire. Bidders are to submit a proposal for Door-to-door and/ or streetmarketing along with the prequalification questionnaire obtained.
The deadline for submission of Expression of Interest through the Prequalification Questionnaire is August 20th, 2021 at 12:00 pm Local time of the Netherlands.
Late submissions will not be accepted.