HR Professionals Consultant Pool (Prequalified Supplier list with Framework contracts)
Reference: Tender NL HO 0018
Terms of Reference
HR Professionals Pool
HR Team Shared Platform is providing HR services to the War Child Network on Employee Life Cycle, Talent Management, Reward and Organizational Development and HR systems. This work is done in close collaboration with Global HR network, that includes our HR colleagues in War Child country offices, in EU and worldwide. In the capacity of Business Partners for teams the direct operational role is focussing on Dutch contracts and expat contracts with recruitment, performance advise etc. as well as strategic advice on any future developments involving HR.
Shared Platform HR team has experienced the need for scaling up and gap filling by extra HR capacity (HR Advisors and HR Officers) due to the increased demand on Global HR, by actual focus themes such as Diversity and Inclusion and the challenging labour market for certain specialists, incl. experienced HR professionals. This HR Professionals pool will help us to be sustainable as team, to reduce the work pressure and above all to serve our internal stakeholders during the change process and other HR related projects.
Purpose of Consultancy
War Child Holland (WCH) is seeking to create a pool of consultants that will enable a swift temporary scale up or gap filling of HR Advisors and HR Officers capacity for the Shared Platform. The Framework contracts will be for 4 years with a possible extension. The consultants will work alongside the HR team in Shared Platform to provide services to and partner with Shared Platform Teams, War Child Netherlands Team and countries in War Child Network together with Global HR network. The HR team Shared Platform consists of functional leads (Strategy and Operations), HR advisors and HR officers. The HR Consultants will contribute with specific HR technical expertise to support War Child HR Team and management on HR matters. The consultants will also provide input on or coordinate specific HR projects, for example a roll out of HR systems to countries. Furthermore, the consultants will be involved in discussions and internal presentations on HR Strategy, planning and change processes.
The consultants shall report to one of the functional leads or in case of replacement of functional lead to Director Shared Operations, while working in close collaboration with the HR team. The exact scope of work, concrete deliverables, the duration of assignment and number of hours per week will be defined prior to the assignment.
- Temporary cover for HR advisor in case of illness, parental leave
- Temporary cover for departing HR colleague until a replacement is found and full operational
- Temporary scale up of HR Capacity for Change Process and People Transition
- Temporary scale up for other specific HR projects.
Location of work:
Any War Child location.
Knowledge and skills
- Relevant bachelor or academic degree
- Extensive experience (min. 5 years) and knowledge of HR and relevant domains like Employee Life Cycle, Talent Management, Reward and Organizational Development, HR systems
- Experience in advising management as a Business partner on HR related matters
- Experience with transition of People in Change processes
- Experience working in complex multiple stakeholder HR projects (ideally, in international NGO sector)
- Fluency in English required, Dutch, French, Arabic or Spanish an asset
- Readiness to travel to the countries where War Child has its programmes.
- Relevant vocational (MBO) or HBO/bachelor degree
- Extensive experience (min. 5 years) and knowledge of HR systems, salary and personnel administration, HR processes and procedures, as well as relevant regulations (Dutch and EU)
- Experience in automation of HR processes, and ability to train others in it
- Knowledge and experience with various HR systems, e.g. ADP, i-Talent, Unit 4
- Ability to process (personal) data, in compliance with GDPR rules
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to maintain contacts on various levels, cultural sensitivity
- Proactive, flexible, accurate and structured
- Strong feeling of integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in English and Dutch required.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for inclusion in our HR professionals pool, for fulfilling one of the above HR roles, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter (please specify for which role do want to be considered: HR Advisor or HR Officer)
- Quotation of your rate per hour/day
- specifying other costs like mobile/travel/interviews transcripts etc
- Please mention if you are part of a bigger organisation.
A special Selection Committee will ensure the selection of the suitable consultants. Next to this selection interview (that will include a Child Safeguarding questions) the consultants will be asked to
- Undergo am MDS check
- Provide 2 references
- Submit a VOG or Criminal Record certificate
- Sign War Child’s Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding policy and our Anti-Fraud and Anti-corruption policy. any other relevant integrity documents
- Complete War Child’s Integrity Framework training
Please note that War Child implements a zero-tolerance policy for breaches and is a member of the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme
This tender opportunity is open to all qualified individual consultants. Interested professionals are advised to contact WCH at email@example.com.
Please note that the publication of this Tender Notice doesn’t commit WCH to implement the announced procurement.
The deadline (receiving date, not sending date) for submission of proposals is 23rd of January 2022, at 23:59 local time of the Netherlands. Late bids will not be accepted.