Open Call for Expression of Interest for fundraising via Telemarketing with structural donors
Stichting War Child Holland (War Child) is a non-governmental organisation, investing in a peaceful future for children affected by armed conflict by focusing on education, psychosocial support and enhanced protection. War Child operates in 17 countries around the world. Our Head Office is based in Amsterdam. Please see www.warchildholland.org for further details of our work.
Purpose and Scope
To grow in numbers of Friends (structural donors), War Child uses different channels. Telemarketing is an important channel to acquire new Friends.
The purpose of this Call is to solicit competitive proposals from qualified agencies who will support War Child Holland to recruit as many qualitative structural Friends (donors) as possible.
Key requirements include:
- A pay-back time which is not higher than 12 months for new Friends and 8 months for upgrade campaigns;
- Quality of the new Friends and the upgrades of existing Friends are of high importance. Which can be expressed in a leavers% after 3 months that is not higher than 10% for new Friends and not higher than 2.5% for Upgrades;
- An online portal with actual reports.
- To have a reach on selections of at least 55%;
- A minimum number of 7 effective talks should be reached;
- The quality and knowledge of the agents of War Child to be monitored at a regular timing;
- The agency must currently be working with a compliance plan.
- Being able to call to Dutch numbers and work between 09.00 – 21.00 Monday to Friday and Saturday from 10.00 – 16.00 Amsterdam Time.
For War Child, it is of great importance to get more new structural Friends aboard. For the simple reason that children in War need help for a longer time to have a lasting impact on their psychosocial well-being.
War Chid operates with low-cost aim, and pricing is therefore a key component in our bid evaluation process.
War Child also accepts pro-bono services and goods.
How to Apply
This opportunity is open to all qualified companies. Interested parties are advised to contact War Child at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Prequalification Questionnaire free of charge.
The deadline for submission of Expression of Interest through the Prequalification Questionnaire is 13th August, 2021 at 12:00 pm Local time of the Netherlands. Late submissions will not be accepted.